Granny rectangles are really easy to make if you follow the steps accordingly. You do have to pay full attention to it so that you don’t mess up the whole pattern of granny rectangle. You need to have the sense of the color matching you want the granny rectangle to be like. Choose the colors which compliment each other and look good as a combination. This granny rectangle has chain like look which is really cool I think and if you wish to make this then follow the steps which I will mention below for the perfect granny rectangle.
1. You have to draw up a loop and ch 6, which will be counted as 3dc, ch3 and in dc in the ring. Tighten up the ring and the chain in 3 by making the sliding ring.
2. Start of with the rows first and then later we will go for the rounds which will be of different color.
3. Turn the work in to the row of 2dc with the 1st ch and 3dc in the ch3 space.
4. Continue the work in rows. The dc should be at the top of ch, like 2 dc should in place of ch3 and so on. Make as much as rows you want but in the end it should have a center to end.
5. Now change the color so that you can start of with the round. The round will go side to side with the rows in the same shape.
6. At the corner of each row, just attach a new color in the corner space. Continue the same thing along the side of each corner space.
It is a small thing to make but you do have to pay full attention in order to make the crochet perfect. Good color combination would make it look elegant and pretty.