It is fun to have a bean bag sofa bed. The bean bag sofa is indeed a fun seating in a kids room, game room or in a lounge. Making a coolest bean bag sofa is not a very difficult task, it just need few hours to complete the task.
Things that are required to make a bean bag sofa are:
- Some comfortable material according to the standard size of the sofa.
- Bean bag fillings or you can also SE Styrofoam peanuts.
After arranging all the required material mentioned above we can start making our own posh bean bag sofa. The next step is to purchase some good quality fabric from the store.
Steps to make a bean bag sofa:
- The next step is to Styrofoam packing peanuts as filling for the sofa bed.
- There is another option available for you is to use ground up Styrofoam found at recycling centers. They are easily available at recycled centers.
- The fabric has to be cut into different long strips.
- The next step is to sew the fabric that was cut into different strips to make a cylinder.
- Now you can make two circles that will be used to make the ends of the sofa.
- Now take another fabric that is to be used to cover the fill hole.
- After attaching the ends of the cylinder a hole is created in the back of the sofa so that tube is inserted into it.
- Now the next step is to sew the Velcro around the hole.
- Now the sofa has to be filled with the packing peanuts or filling. It should be firm enough.
- Now the bean bag sofa is created and you can enjoy your sitting.